I’ve made so many bucket lists before… but they’ve always gotten deleted… mainly because I keep them on my phone for some reason. I thought it might be about that time that I post it online so I can keep better track of it… there’s still so much left to do!
I fell in love with a show on MTV called The Burried Life that used a bucket list for the basis of their show. It was really great to get to watch other people check things off of their bucket list—even tho I believe some of theirs were a little bit more creative and out there than mine.
2. Own a platinum record.
3. Own a gold record.
4. Marry my best friend.
5. Be in a movie.
6. Have a Mary Jane/Spiderman moment.
7. Have a photo that I take published in a national publication.
8. Be fit enough to be a swimsuit model for ONE photoshoot.
9. Kiss the Blarney Stone in Ireland.
10. See the Sydney Opera House.
11. See a Cactus League game.
12. Attend a Super Bowl.
13. Present an award to someone.
14. Change someones life for the better.
15. Attend the World Series.
16. Be in New York City for New Years Eve
17. Meet my favorite band
18. Write and publish a book
19. Make a pageant dress
20. Win a pageant
21. Inspire someone to follow their dreams
22. See Niagara Falls
23. Hold a penguin
24. Hug a koala bear
25. Be on my favorite reality TV show
26. Attend an Olympic Games
27. Learn to Snowboard
28. Wrestle a match
29. Work for a record label
30. Learn to wrestle
31. See the Golden Gate Bridge
32. See the Grand Canyon
33. Own a new car
34. Graduate college
35. Watch an epic concert form the side of the stage
36. Film a documentary
37. Write and film a rocumentary
38. Record a song professionally
39. Attend the Grammys
40. Be in a music video (the one I filmed before doesn’t count because my scene didn’t make it!)
41. Hike up Diamond Head
42. Sail the waterways of Venice
43. Run in a race
44. Start a business
45. See the Northern Lights
46. Surf in Hawaii
… I’ll be adding more.