My educational and performance background has continued to provide me with so many opportunities in my life and my goal is to make the most out of every single one of them. My most recent accomplishment was opening my own business called Queen Bee Social LLC. Through this venture I am excited to help businesses form stronger relationships with their consumers on social media. This is putting to use my master’s degree in Mass Communication with a specialization in Social Media from the University of Florida (Go Gators!). My love for social media began with websites like LiveJournal and Myspace and only increased when Major League Baseball recognized me as a top 30 finalist out of over 22,000 applicants in their social experiment called the MLB Fan Cave in 2012. From there I went on to helping my employer increase their social media presence by over 300,000%.
When I was about twelve years old I established a website called Stardust where my friends and I would interview our favorite musicians and share it with the internet. I never imagined that more than half my life later, I would still have the same passion for sharing my love of music. I am a self taught photographer and even had the opportunity to shoot my favorite band My Chemical Romance during their World Contamination Tour. Having the background with photography and editing has added more dynamic to my social media toolbox with the content that I am able to create.
Additionally, I have experience with acting, modeling, music and everything “fun”. It has led me to be involved with all types of filming projects, print ads, podcasts and more.
Things I’ve Done:
* Opened for Jessica Harp (one half of the Wreckers) and the boy band O-Town in my teenage years
* Appeared in Wayne Brady’s “Circle of Life” video that he filmed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in October 2003. (The Wayne Brady Show – Season 2, Episode 26 – Original air date: 10/06/03)
* Former Miss Tampa United States 2005
* Trained to be a professional wrestler at two different schools–NWA Florida and FXE.
* Featured in the Fueled By Ramen/Decaydance merchandise catalog for Fall Out Boy and Powerspace. (October 2007)
* Appeared on TLC’s Lottery Changed My Life with the founder of Wrestlicious, Jay Vargas. (Lottery Changed My Life – Season 3, Episode 6 “Teenage Millionaire” – Original air date: 10/2010)
* Made it to the Final 30 for the MLB Fan Cave out of over 22,000 applicants in 2012.
* Appeared in Go Radio’s music video for, “Go To Hell.” (Extra, August 2012)
* Tampa Bay Rays, RaysVision Feature (Extra, March 2015)
(If you’d like to see my professional resume, click here.)